2014-04-09

Käfer-RaketenWerfer = KRW

This weekend I will play a good game of SoTR(Secrets of the third reich).
To prepare my troops I converted one of my toy-cars to a mobile
rocketlauncher with 10 tubes to launch rockets.
I thought about many names : VW werfer, VW raketenwerfer but
the price went to Käfer Raketen Werfer in short KRW.
The result was satisfying. I will report how the car managed to do its task
on the gaming-table. 

Denna helg ska jag spela SoTR(Secrets of the third reich). För att
förbereda mina trupper har jag byggt om en leksaksbil till en mobil
raketskjutar-ramp med plats till tio raketer.
Jag funderade på flera namn: VW werfer, VW raketenswerfer men
fastnade för Käfer Raketen Werfer eller den enkla förkortningen KRW.
Resultatet är helt o.k. Jag kommer att skriva en rapport om hur bilen
klarade sin uppgift på spelbordet framöver.








9 kommentarer:

  1. That is one fiersome beast of a vehicle, love the paintjob.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Unusual and very nice, the "camo" is excellent!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanyou very much Phil. Peadot-camo is very combat and also looks good on the gaming table.

      Radera
  3. That is absolutely wonderful! What a great job on the camouflage and modelling the rocket tubes - I love it!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Phil. :) The painting-job takes a Little longer to finish but is Worth the effort. More conversions are on its way.

      Radera
  4. I love it, great work and a excellent idea.
    Its so full of modelling joy.


    The infantry in front ain´t to shabby either ;P

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Jonas! The figures are painted by you and you are the master. I wanted to pimp my car and that is the reason why I borrowed your very nice figures. :)

      Radera