2016-05-01

Normans for SAGA

Eventhough I have digged a ditch in my garden that is
10 metres long and 0,5metres wide and 0,5metres deep
by hand I have managed to spare some time for my hobby. :)

I have painted som normans to the game SAGA but 
also for other games in the medieval era.
I am quite satisfied with the shields and using wash made
them come alive and also to get that worn and dusty look.
Left to do is to make bases for the riders.
Now I only have 16 figures left to paint before my set of
figures are ready to play SAGA.New reports are on its way.




10 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou och tack för denna kommentar. :) Är faktiskt ganska nöjd med resultatet.

      Radera
  2. Great painted figures! Like the cavalry the most!

    Greetings
    Peter

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Peter. I think they will look good on the gaming table en masse. :) Greetings from the north/Peter

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much and Grazie mile Luca.I think they look real good.

      Radera
  4. Absolutely wonderful and you must have a long garden!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed.The house is situated with a hedgerow on 3 sides. Thankyou for making this comment Michael. :)

      Radera
  5. Great to see those medieval miniatures get some love.
    How long have you had these stocked away now? :P

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Jonas.It is not easy to find time for my hobby both working full time, renovating the house and being a husband/father to a 8 month old. :)

      Radera