2016-06-30

Siberian brute squad - Ready for action

Finally my Siberian brute squad is ready for some gaming.
As I wrote before I got these nice figures as a gift from my
friend and a great present it is!
Now they are painted and I think they look really brutal. :)
I have used the Army painter-warpaints/army green for the
frontal armour and I think this green colour is accurate if
you look at pictures of russian military-details in metal in
the era of WWII. To make some shades I have painted some
armourplates and details in the army green and other in Citadel/
Castellan green and this makes the shapes come alive.
In the rulebook of SoTR the siberian brute squad has a  dark
blue skin-tone but I have also added some lilac and I think this
looks better.
On the gaming table I will use these figures for close infantry-
support and in urban environment and in terrain that tanks can´t
operate I think they will be a tough nut to crack. :)


























11 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca. Indeed they are.

      Radera
  2. They look truly vicious! Good job! Looking forward to a report of them smashing tanks.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Stort tack kompis.It was nice working with them and as I wrote they will be nice support to my other troops on the gaming table.

      Radera
  3. Good to see them ready for the table

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed, Joe. Thankyou very much for making this comment. :)

      Radera
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    SvaraRadera