2016-08-01

Making of a factory and nice gifts

For a couple of weeks ago I held a tournament in 40k at
my house and for me this game is at its best when using
scenery that shows factories and ruins.
To make my own twist to this I started making a factory
of my own but this was a too ambitious project and I
was not finished when I got my visit from my friends.
Now I have added more big details to my factory and
it looks great so far. I will also add more fences, 
a lot of bolts and finally I will paint it.
This factory will be one out of three buildings and
I made it very compact to make a more robust impression.
Yeasterday I was invited to a game of Bolt action at
my friend Peters and it was a fun game and the meeting
was very nice. I will publish a full report about this
game very soon. On this game-session I also got two
nice gifts from the players at the meeting.
From Peter, the host I got nine very nice medieval
figures that will come handy in my game Hugg och slag.
The archers with crossbow are divided into two groups:
one with armour and one without. I will convert the
archers without armour with different heads to give them

more personality. The rider will be painted as a noble-man
and will be used as a key-character in the games.
From Andreas I got coffee-stirrers and this was a very 
good gift that will be used for making doors and all kinds
of carpentry.The dimension of the stirrers is very usable
and you can even use a pair of scissors to cut them.
Thankyou very much both Peter and Andreas. :) 











6 kommentarer:

  1. A game, gifts and good friends, you're a very lucky chap!
    As you know I'm a big fan of using scrap and I do like the way your factory is heading - I reckon it's going o be very impressive when finished.
    I think you should really invest in a packet of coffee stirrers - they're cheap enough!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are most kind Joe.Thankyou very much for these words.I will try to make a budget for these coffe stirrers. :)

      Radera
  2. What a great looking build, looking forward to seeing what happens next.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.I have always wanted to build a factory-model and now it is my turn.I will also incorporate some details with bricks.A new report is on its way when it is completed.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca. To use scraps and left-overs is great fun and very creative.

      Radera