2016-12-31

2016 in retrospective

With this report I will send out a big Happy New year 2017
to all you out there that have supported me and my hobby
during 2016.
It has been a real hectic year but eventhough all the things
that have happened I have foud time for my hobby and
this has given me a lot of joy.
When I was 15 years old I went to Games workshop in
Nottingham, Hilltop and this was a nice experience
but after that I somehow lost inspiration and it was a
big break until 2012 that I felt real sad that I picked 
up this hobby again and it gave me a lot of happiness
back to my life and also new friends and I must say
that the gaming and miniature-scene has developed 
to the better since 1980-ies.
To all you out there that hesitate to start playing games
and painting figures and to make gaming-scenery: DON´T! :)
Down below I have published pictures from all
my projects during 2016.This include painting figures,
conversions, making scenery and furnishing my 
hobby-area/Man-cave. :) The pictures are placed chronological
starting in january and ending in december (zombiehorde). 
See you in 2017!


























 

6 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous year's work, wishing you a very happy New Year.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. :) See you in 2017.

      Radera
  2. You managed to get a lot done in 2016 - congratulations!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.It has been a very intense year in many ways.

      Radera
  3. You did a great job and i'm sure there will be more in 2017!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca.I can promise you that 2017 will be even more productive.

      Radera