Today it was heavy rain and fog in this part of the
country. Bad weather is good weather for my hobby
and I have managed to complete 3 bunkernests with
sandbags. The nests are originally cheap toys that I
have completed with more sandbags handmade from
polysterene. I have also added wooden beams made
from matchsticks(long) and cardboard. The camo-
nets are made of gauze that I got from the hospital
when I delivered blood to my fellow citizens. :)
To fixate the camo-nets I have drenched them in
a mixture of dark grey-paint and PVA-glue.
Before I will put on some final groundpaint I will
also fill in the gaps and make them more smooth.
Last thing will be to paint all the details and put on
some wash in the gaps between the sandbags.
Next report will show the bunkers ready for the
gaming-table. I hope these pictures will give some