I decided to make some mobile "concrete-walls".
The base come from a polystyrene-case made for bottles
and the "wall" is made out of foamboard.
To give the wall a more rough and worn look I put on some
sand together with PVA.
To get a look that these walls has been under fire I
made holes with a nail and finally I made a cutout
for supporting iron-mesh. The mesh is a plastic-grid
and I carved off the upper layer of cardboard and
pressed with my thumb and made a small space to
lower the mesh into the hole.
Finally I used grey waterbased paint and highlighted
it to get more life to the models. In the holes I
also put in some wash. The metalhandles are made
of wire and painted with waterbased paint and
finalized with some brown to get a rusty look.
Next report will show the walls in a scenery.