2017-09-26

Autumn-finds

In my projects I am always looking for items
to complete them and recently I made some
very useful finds in my local second hand shop.
Two cars and a yellow boat to convert for 
Fallout-skimish, a armoured car to convert and
use for Secrets of the third reich (the soviets).

The car with a high roof will be converted to
a hotrod-vehicle to get the right Mad Max-look.
A naval cannon and two very nice landing boats
for pirate-skirmish.

A stretcher on wheels that will be my first
very essential item to build a evil laboratory/
sanatorium for Secrets of the third reich.
Finally some modular "iron"-fences to use
in modern scenarios.
Very useful items and I am really looking
forward convert and start playing game with
these.










8 kommentarer:

  1. After some paint they will look good!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much. Indeed. I am most excited how the vehicles will look converted.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Indeed Jay and very useful too. Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  3. Great finds!
    I had an armoured car just lika that when I was young.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Corgi has some nice vehicles but I didn´t get any back in the old days.I am a Matchbox-man. :) The Saladin is versatile and after the conversion it will be a punch in the face against any opponent-player. :) Tackar och bugar.

      Radera
  4. Uou
    ve rally hit
    #







    You've really been lucky again with all these great finds.







    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first phrases I didn´t understand, welsh or gaelic??? :) I was lucky indeed.It will be great fun to start converting as soon as I get more time for my hobby... Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera