2017-11-06

Creatures of the sea

I am living a very hectic life for the moment but I trying to
make some time for my hobby.Last week I found some
real nice details to add to my scenery when I am playing
Pirate-skirmish.Eventhough the fishes are a bit out of
scale and childish I think it will add some more positive
feeling to the gaming table.
My favourites are the squids and the crab and I am also
planning to make rules for these as predators.

I also found some more cars that can be converted and
used i Fallout skirmish. The red car will be splendid with
some chains and rust. I prefer to convert plastic cars because
the are easy to glue and drill holes into.
Last but not least I also found some wings to use to
"creatures of the night". They will look very nice when mounted
and with some paint.










12 kommentarer:

  1. So wonderful finds here, can't wait to see what you do with them.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.I promise to keep you updated, :)

      Radera
  2. You have the magic touch for acquiring fun stuff for your gaming adventures, Ptr!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay and it is also a very fun to keep looking.

      Radera
  3. Yes, a lot of very interesting stuff!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Michal.Thankyou very much my friend.

      Radera
  4. Have you seen Gonzo History Gaming's monster making competition?

    http://gonzohistorygaming.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/the-first-monster-man-contest.html

    It looks like the sort of thing you're trying to do already!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much for the invitation but this time and can´t attend because my young daughters take almost all my time for the moment.I promise to keep an extra eye on your blog in the future.

      Radera
  5. Svar
    1. Jajemensan och kul blir det med ett havs-spelbord med många roliga detaljer.Thankyou very much Joakim.

      Radera
  6. Great finds Ptr. and some very useful models too (maybe not the fish- but they could be used as large signs for a shop?),
    I think my favourite of allof them is the crab - such a useful size to find.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.I will bear this in my mind when I get some more time for my hobby.

      Radera